blaster bustin, picture driven this time

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
instead of doing a list of what i get, ill just scan the Top 8 from 12 blasters...looks like my 2 boxes got separated in shipping, so i only got 60 in today...anyway

Round 1

n1.jpg

that Gracie Gold didnt scan very nice, its HOT PINK with BLUE not a dull pink

n2.jpg

too bad Kikkan Randall isnt a top seller, way too many of her autos already...

Nice stuff, don't know the athletes much but getting decent cards of the ladies you like :)

terrible doesnt even begin to describe how bad this one was...12 boxes, 1 auto, no relic parallels, complete junk...at best i can probably get $25 out of the hits...OUCH

n4.jpg

looks like the last round of the night is next...i guess the good news is i got a couple of the Heritage cards that i needed to do that set...

alright, quick recap of 60

Golds 1:8 - 60
Gracie Gold
Charlie White x2
Noelle Pikus Pace
Ashley Wagner x2
Amy Purdy
Lolo Jones

Rainbow 1:24 - 15
Ashley Wagner
Bode Miller
Amy Purdy

Heritage 1:24 - 26

Relics 31
Julia Mancuso
David Wise (with the cool swatch shown earlier)
Lindsey Vonn
Hillary Knight x2
Hilary Knight 2 CLR
Charlie White x2
Ashley Wagner x2
Meryl Davis
Gracie Gold 2 CLR (Pink/Blue)

Relics Bronze /75 - 5
(no one great)

Relics Silver /50 -1
Lindsey Vonn 2 CLR (shown earlier)

Relic Gold /25 - 1
Evan Strong 2 CLR (shown earlier)

Autos - 15
Shani Davis
Lindsey Van x2
Gretchen Bleiler
Hannah Kearnery
Ashley Wagner x2
Noelle Pikus Pace
Julia Mancuso
Kikkan Randall x2
Allison Baver
Lindsey Jacobellis
Torin Yater Wallace
Pete Fenton

Auto Bronze /50 - 2
Heath Calhoun
Curt Tomasevicz

Auto Silver /30 - 4
Seth Wescott REDEMPTION (only redemption in the set)
Gretchen Bleiler
Bode Miller
Tom Wallisch

Gold /15 - 1
Lindsey Jacobellis

the 4th group really was bad, but the 5th group was stout...finally pulled some Wagners...hopefully the next batch has a couple Lindsey Vonn, Meryl Davis, and Gracie Gold...i think Gracie is the only auto i have yet to pull...so there is that...

alright, sleeved all the parallels/inserts...im 3 short of having a relic set, which I think I can get a few bucks for 32 cards, I technically have one, but I want a regular base, not a mixed with medals...hoping the UPS dude shows early, like before noon, so I can bust before I have to start cooking dinner...

all my stuff is currently listed, first round of Olympics stuff ends Friday and will get recycled with quite a bit of new stuff Saturday afternoon...if I don't complete my Gold parallel set, ill just break it, I think I need 4, so ive got a decent shot with what should be 60 arriving tomorrow...unless something real goofy happens in the boxes tomorrow, I wont be able to make a full auto set...that wasn't really my intent at the start, but had I kept everything I would be pretty dang close, provided none of the stuff listed now gets hit, then I could likely make a mixed metal set...having some rare sets would definitely help me make some coin back...I don't believe a relic set has been listed, 2 Heritage sets (which I have at least 2 maybe 3 already, so I could easily be at 5 after tomorrow), those have been listed twice and sold twice for $65...selling things like that will get me to recovery pretty quick...

up to 60 parallels/inserts with bids now...that makes me happy, do this a couple times and ill be in a good spot

the last 60 are here, and i mean LAST 60 since i bought out the guy that ive been getting them from as he had them at a decent price

got 2 of the 7 Gold Parallels i needed

n6.jpg

whats worse than a box with a relic?

a box without a hit...

and worse than that?

two boxes in a row without a hit...

that makes 4 so far out of the 300+

n7.jpg

well that didnt work...

n10.jpg

no Gracie Gold autos in 360 boxes...i guess i can hope that Topps replaces the 5 boxes that didnt have hits and get one there?...also no 1/1s, no gold parallel hits today, pretty disasterous...

Back