Basketball Bill Russel Yao Min Bargnani Triple Auto/Jersey 1/3

cardcrazey

Bench Warmer
Bill Russell Triple Auto 1/3

Well I am in Hawaii for a week, so I stopped by the Popular "Paula's" sportscard shop. She came highly recommended. Well I decided to purchase this reasonably price box of 06-07 UD Trilogy and pulled one of the All Time Hardest autos to get, Bill Russell with Yao Ming and Andre Bargnani, # 1 of 3. Paulas definately lived up to her reputation. Thank you and all please enjoy my latest PC item!!!!

RussellMingBargnani.jpg

i think dwight howard woulda made more sense as being the 'future' player on that card since hes a center & bargnani is a pf, but it doesnt really matter & that wouldnt really affect a sale price a whole lot either, that is an incredible card! a lot of the good rare stuff in trilogy looks really nice.

Amazing. You lucky guy.

This is coming from the guy who found a Honus Wagner 1909 card in the bottom of a box of cards. Then flipped it for a huge profit!

I haven't got lucky since I hit that Jordan at your shop Tom.

Ground Support said:
Amazing. You lucky guy.

This is coming from the guy who found a Honus Wagner 1909 card in the bottom of a box of cards. Then flipped it for a huge profit!

2008 is going great, but as a matter of luck? Yeh thats true but it comes down to VOLUME, if you bust enough boxes eventually you hit something nice. "You can't win if you don't play"

Ground Support said:
Amazing. You lucky guy.

Josh your wife just had a baby you havent gotten lucky in a LOT longer than that lol :D

ac-n-mike said:
Josh your wife just had a baby you havent gotten lucky in a LOT longer than that lol :D

well of course. I was referring to box breaks. I just broke a Box of 07 08 SPX and 07 Contenders and just a vince carter auto gu to show for it.. The rest was junk.

Tom has the luck.

Do I need to bring up that Jordan Lebron Dual? How about that GOTG CASE. :D :D :D

But he does bust a lot of wax I Imagine!

what was the common denominator b/t ur mj pull josh and tom's jordan/lebron dual....i was wrkin in the shop when it happened....y cant i get any luck to save my life...some1 tell me

Devin

The Common Denominator was Tom's Shop.

Paul is good but pricey, but ELI pack searches IMO. I just wish I figured it out earlier.

I remember when he got so angry when he had 2 packs left of Fleer Ultra, and they sat there for a couple weeks and I bought them, and I hit the UD Black Redemption.

He actually was mad.

Josh, Don't be a hater. I went back today and busted a "pack" of ultimate FB and got a LT auto #1/50. I can't post til I get backto Japan, But while I was there a guy pulled a dual MJ and Dr J from 07-08 SPX, it was a redemption. I am going back tomorrow!!!!

Back