Brian Bosworth auto? 60
Joe Flacco rookies and stars auto 30
Sidney Rice dual jersey 15
Jeremy Maclin auto 50
Billy Sims auto 40
Peyton Manning PRO SIGN auto 150

info along side once again

srqbillsguy said:
lmk what sounds good for you foor the matuszak and rice, bills cards would be my first interest
2008 absolute star gazing james hardy 176/250
2007 donruss gridiron gear performers dual jersey 2 color lee evans 78/100

2 for 2? Also if you have any junk Raiders (even base) laying around you could kick them in. Let me know. Thanks!

tndcollectables said:
NDguy said:
What is th Crabtree # out of?

I like these after knowing the prices
Sidney Rice RPM 20
Gaines Adams TPP Auto 15
crabtree auto 120 ---depending what is is # out of 5/10
kevin smith sp authentic 50

What bv is on
Frank Gore auto sweet spot 60
Brian Bosworth auto? 60
Joe Flacco rookies and stars auto 30
Sidney Rice dual jersey 15
Jeremy Maclin auto 50
Billy Sims auto 40
Peyton Manning PRO SIGN auto 150

info along side once again
I will have a proposal to you no later than 8 tonight. I WILL send you a pm when I am done. Thanks!

kordell2000 said:
Hey bud, you never did respond after I gave you prices on the cards you wanted.
The Ginn is in othe rtrade talks right now. Is there anything I can add to the Williamson for the Moreno?

NDguy said:
2008 absolute star gazing james hardy 176/250
2007 donruss gridiron gear performers dual jersey 2 color lee evans 78/100

2 for 2? Also if you have any junk Raiders (even base) laying around you could kick them in. Let me know. Thanks!
sounds like a deal to me post er up and tks for the trade

Not sure what you mean by this? LMK Thank you. You were interested in my Darren McFadden SPx Auto/Jersey RC /325 $100 and I pmed you a list of cards I was interested in so I am confused by your response below. LMK Thank you.

If you can do the 3 for it you can post it up. Otherwise I think I will hold on to it. Thanks!

I know you're pretty busy with this thread but I was wondering if you have given this thought or if you need more time. Just let me know. Thanks!
NDguy said:
Really good offer. Let me think on it and I will get back to you. Thanks!

Not sure what you mean by this? LMK Thank you. You were interested in my Darren McFadden SPx Auto/Jersey RC /325 $100 and I pmed you a list of cards I was interested in so I am confused by your response below. LMK Thank you.

If you can do the 3 for it you can post it up. Otherwise I think I will hold on to it. Thanks!

My main cards of interest were the Philip Rivers Auto $100, Maurice Drew Spx Auto, Jamaal Charles SPx Auto, and to a lesser degree also the Jamaal Charles Bowman Sterling Auto and Frank Gore SP Authentic Triple Game Used /50.

Back