BIG lot of IP Autos, FS/FT Canseco, Bourque RC

BDHornets1

Bench Warmer
Hey guys,

My uncle gave me a bunch of IP autos that he collected over the years. He used to be a dealer back in the 80's. The scans are below. The biggest card is the Bourque RC. Let me know if you'd like to buy or trade. I'd rather sell but will trade for other autos. Thanks for looking!

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0010.jpg

what do you think is a fair price? The regular bourque RC sells for about $30, so i was thinking $50 for the auto, then $10 for the canseco. I will tell you that the jose seems to have gotten wet so it's somewhat warped, but it really doesn't affect the card at all. The color is perfect on front and back. Let me know what you think, i really dont know what IP autos go for.

other carmelo autos from that year don't really sell for that much. a 3 color patch/auto from exquisite sold for $71 and that is numbered to 100. other plan autos sell for around 20-30. i dont know if you'd do it straight up for the bourque? if not, i'd understand since it's an IP vs. a certified auto. Let me know, if not, please make me an offer as i'm interested in the carmelo. Thanks!

Back