Football Bi-Monthly Football Break (Checking Interest)

Not sure what happened, but all the videos didn't upload last night. Here's the only one that finished, and I'll update this thread with the others this evening when I get home (assuming they're done by then).

Not sure what happened, but all the videos didn't upload last night. Here's the only one that finished, and I'll update this thread with the others this evening when I get home (assuming they're done by then).

Maybe partner with Chris for next time on the break video. I know he had problems a few times when we tried to watch it live in the past.

Maybe partner with Chris for next time on the break video. I know he had problems a few times when we tried to watch it live in the past.

I've never had a problem before. I'm thinking may the power flickered off and back on just enough to stop the upload. We've had storms coming through the last few nights. It happened again today, evidently after 3 more of the boxes uploaded. So, anyways, here are 3 more of the videos from last night's break.

Nice autos. Really like the Goff auto. Panini does an OK job with Donruss, but I still prefer the original Donruss.

Thanks for all the work. When we doing the next one June?

Yes, I'll get the next thread posted in a few weeks so we can start talking boxes then payments due around the first of June.

As for the cards from this break, they'll be in the mail Monday so you should all have them next week.

Yes, I'll get the next thread posted in a few weeks so we can start talking boxes then payments due around the first of June.

As for the cards from this break, they'll be in the mail Monday so you should all have them next week.
I would like my base as well for my teams. Not sure if you usually send them out or not. Thanks!

No base for me. Sounds great, will look forward to the next thread. Can I retain the same teams that were not draft teams next break?

Yes, you'll all keep your teams in the next break. Also, I'll be sending out all cards, base and all.

Sounds good thanks. Now that 2017 products are coming out we could break some of that next time.

I'm up for whatever the group wants to do but in years past we've had terrible luck with all those rookie draft and press pass products. We usually just keep with the current year until some of the better stuff comes out, after Prestige.

Back