Football Bi-Monthly Football Break (Checking Interest)

Sorry guys...work and family life has taken priority and probably still will for a couple more months. I hope to get the Casebreakers going again eventually and not sure about TCC as I just couldn't get many responses when I tried for February. I'm joining this one to tide me over until I can get the case break going but I just can't promise when that may start up again.

Sorry guys...work and family life has taken priority and probably still will for a couple more months. I hope to get the Casebreakers going again eventually and not sure about TCC as I just couldn't get many responses when I tried for February. I'm joining this one to tide me over until I can get the case break going but I just can't promise when that may start up again.
No worries man hope everything is alright.

Wow! That is very generous of you!
I won't hold you to it, if you change your mind.
I know you said "some". Just giving you a hard time. :)

The group break is my only means of collecting. Had to slow it down once the kids starting playing club sports. They are expensive. Just frustrating that it stalled once the Cowboys have 2 exciting rookies to collect.

Good luck with the break!

I won't change my mind, so please hold me to it. I'm a lot more into the vets than the rookies and, to be honest, I'd likely just trade a Dak or Zeke away for a Cowboy vet anyways.

Select just came out and looks really good. I would be up for breaking some of that. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I'm up for whatever. I haven't broken anything this year. My son's basketball and one act play schedule has been running me ragged this year. I'm just excited about having enough spare time, finally, to get back into this.

Been busy at work all day today. I'll get a list of those who are in and out, and what teams have takers tomorrow. Then we'll decide if we have enough teams sold to make it worth our while.

Any teams available? I am willing to jump in with at least two teams. I totally understand that Chris is super busy right now, and Casebreakers will be on hold, so teams are up?

Any teams available? I am willing to jump in with at least two teams. I totally understand that Chris is super busy right now, and Casebreakers will be on hold, so teams are up?

I put a team list in the first post with taken, pending, and available teams. Pending means I'm just waiting on a reply from some guys who either already had those teams or guys who have broken with me, regularly, in the past and had those teams. I'll leave those pending until Friday evening. The rest are first come first serve.

Also, I'm thinking we need to get at least 20 teams sold to make this worth it, but I'd be willing to do it with as few as 16. We'll also be doing draft slots for all the remaining teams for $15 each. What does everyone else think?

I believe the first post in this thread is updated with the current list of who's in and who's out. With the teams, and draft slots, we have taken so far that would put us with around an $800 budget.

Any ideas on boxes you guys would like us to do to break this group in? So far, as far as I can remember, only Select has been mentioned.

Also, if y'all know anyone interested in any of the available teams shoot them a message and see if they're interested. We'll wait at least another week to try to fill some more teams before we get this thing rolling.

Back