Best Sports Photos!

Some of these photos will go down in history as being so famous! Quite a moment, Jabbar handing the ball to Lebron...
View attachment 10217View attachment 10218
This one just seemed too scripted to me. I watched the game last night and couldn’t believe they stopped it for 20 minutes for this. Anyone who knows Kareem’s history knows he really doesn’t care too much about this stuff. Nice that they included him, but really, this appears to be one of those longevity things like a lot of the records that Brady (or my guy Pujols, for that matter) are getting just because they played a long time. Not to take away from any of their achievements, but it’s all for show in my opinion.

That said, the photo of the actual fall-away shot that broke the record is pretty awesome…can’t tell you how many time LeBron hit that against my Pistons when he was a Cav.

This one just seemed too scripted to me. I watched the game last night and couldn’t believe they stopped it for 20 minutes for this. Anyone who knows Kareem’s history knows he really doesn’t care too much about this stuff. Nice that they included him, but really, this appears to be one of those longevity things like a lot of the records that Brady (or my guy Pujols, for that matter) are getting just because they played a long time. Not to take away from any of their achievements, but it’s all for show in my opinion.

That said, the photo of the actual fall-away shot that broke the record is pretty awesome…can’t tell you how many time LeBron hit that against my Pistons when he was a Cav.
King James!

Foa42CgXoAEAbrO.jpeg

Charlie Hustle! This is one of my favorite baseball photos of all time, and regardless of what anyone thinks of Pete Rose, we can agree that he made the game his.....giving his all every game!

BN-HN204_rose_4S_20150320102611.jpg

My personal favorite shot was when the Stanks thought they were going to get away with hitting Miggy. Still one of the most epic games I’ve been to. Although I have to say the anticipation of the 500th HR was up there but unfortunately he didn’t get it until the next day. Still the electrification in the crowd every time he was up to bat came a close second to a big house game! So glad I was apart of it!

8067B42D-6199-4F13-AAA7-AC7B8A48FFF3.jpegDA50B61E-8291-4266-8BFF-6FBF096B8952.jpeg

My personal favorite shot was when the Stanks thought they were going to get away with hitting Miggy. Still one of the most epic games I’ve been to. Although I have to say the anticipation of the 500th HR was up there but unfortunately he didn’t get it until the next day. Still the electrification in the crowd every time he was up to bat came a close second to a big house game! So glad I was apart of it!

View attachment 10977View attachment 10978
Great photos, looked like you had a nice seat for the game as well! That was quite the basebrawl, to say the least!!

Miggy will be a first ballot HOFer, no doubt about it!

Everyone who follows football will remember this catch!

Hauling it in!! Great photo!!

@Steelers8873 I see the Celtics are one of your teams, so this photo will bring back memories I am sure....
101547793_original.jpg
hi-res-81610274_crop_north.jpg

The Big 3 got all the credit, but Rajon Rondo was one of the best guards in the NBA at that time! 2008 was an awesome season, and the series vs. LeBron and the Cavs was awesome too!

This is a cool photo that I have never seen before, and while it has a really vintage newspaper kind of feel, it shows Dr. J's unreal leaping ability! I just watched a video where he and Kevin McHale were reminiscing about the Celtics and Sixers rivalry in the early 80s, and McHale said that he often guarded Julius, and said that ML Carr told him to cut off his drive on the right and force J to his left, and J then went out and dunked on McHale, who then went back to the bench and asked ML what he was talking about, Erving just scored on me. ML replied that Dr. J is one of the best players of all time and that he didnt say guarding him was gonna be EASY, but he doesnt drive as well to his left!! Amazing that he got that kind of respect even during his playing career!

FIWazC7XEAE27Go.jpg

Back