Best mail day ever!!

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
Well I got this card through Bounty's group buy it is numbered /250 but was un autoed so I mailed it to Trippi (Thanks Canocollector for the address) and 6 days later BAM a Charley Trippi Auto card :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I am going to send it to PSA/DNA and get is slabed next but this is my favorite Cardinals card in my collection now. I can not believe how fast he autoed and sent it back.

trippiTTM.jpg

Thanks guys. I was shocked we got it back autoed and even more so that he autoed it. I figured it would just be a return to sender or something. Very cool guy and a Cardinals Legend who is the reason we are watching the NFL and not the AAFC. Not sure how many know the story but he was the biggest name in football at the time and the AAFC NY Yankees thought they had him locked up to join them which would force the NFL to go under without having a super star to compete and then the Cardinals Swooped in and got him for 100K over 4 years.

Thats kick ***....... I want to do that to a few of mine. That looks awesome.

well if you want to try it with Trippi I can give you the address. Sent it in a big bubble mailer with a sharpie, self addressed smaller bubble mailer and a note. I also used DC just so I would know if he ever got it. On monday I asked the wife aout the DC and she said she threw it away and I was upset and then tuesday bam here it was. Anyways if you want the address PM me and I will get it to you :salut:

Back