Football Best bang for your buck

nomarkj

Bench Warmer
I am looking to purchase a box and was wondering what products gives good value for the price you pay. Any feedback is greatly appreciated:)

nomarkj

IMHO,Leaf Certified seems to produce the best hits,but isn't out yet.Threads isn't bad with the amount of hits,but that product is extremely hit or miss.

nomarkj said:
I am looking to purchase a box and was wondering what products gives good value for the price you pay. Any feedback is greatly appreciated:)

nomarkj

if you can find it 2002 playoff piece of the game has a jersey in every pack, 6 packs per box.... boxes go for 30-40 at shows and player selection is GREAT!

2007 artifacts hands down. 4 hits (5 in some boxes). About $40 a box on D&A. Had some pretty decent pulls out of it myself. Was gonna pick up a case earlier this year but got screwed on some bills.

A rookie, game used, auto or insert in every pack.

Artifacts in my opinion seems like a good deal, until you are done busting it and look at the BV's on the cards. They are valued terrible. I think you should go with Threads, it is really solid this year and you get nice inserts as well as four hits for 80 bucks. Absolute also looks super good this year...but it isn't out yet. Good luck!

A lot of it depends on your price range and what you're looking to keep for the PC. I've had some really good hits out of Classics this year, but most of those have been of the older veteran/retired players. Threads is just ok - even though they've added a 4th hit in the box, most of those have come in the form of a $4 free agent rookie autograph. SPx is pretty nice if you like lots and lots of rookie materials. Each box of that stuff I've opened has has either a triple jersey of a nice patch card as well. A bit more expensive than the others mentioned, but a LOT of fun to open. Topps Chrome is decent for a low end product, delivering quite a few base RC's and refractors, but the autographs are pretty tough. With only 1 per box, you just hope it isn't one of the third-round tackles...

So my recommendations would be Classics or SPx, depending on your budget and RC vs. Veteran PC needs!

Back