Football Bengals Chris Henry passes away at 26-RIP

"Police said they’re investigating the case in which Henry’s fiancée, Loleini Tonga, got into a pickup truck and drove away from a residence just before noon yesterday in Charlotte, North Carolina.

As she was driving away, Henry jumped into the bed of the truck, the dispute continued and at some point Henry came out of the back of the vehicle, police said in a statement. Police released audio files from two 911 calls, including one in which another driver requests police assistance and described a black man with no shirt and his arm in a cast beating on the back window of a pickup truck.

Henry was found lying in the street a half-mile from the house and was transported to a local hospital, where he was on life support until dying today at 6:36 a.m.

Police said that homicide detectives are among those investigating the incident."

via Bloomber.com

wow... sad situation

No doubt in my mind that ***** or alcohol was involved. No idea why he would do something like that sober. See how quick it was reported that Tiger wasn't under the influence? They are keeping there mouth closed on this.

And I do feel bad for his family, friends, and team. Sad story.

But being stupid kills. Bottom line.

In the aftermath of the passing of Bengals receiver Chris Henry, questions remain regarding the cause of his death.

What's known is that he fell out of the back of a moving pickup truck, which was driven by his fiance, Loleini Tongas. What isn't known is whether he jumped, whether he accidentally fell, or whether she affirmatively tried to eject him.

Carrie Whitaker of the Cincinnati Enquirer reports that a witness heard Henry threaten to jump if Tongas didn't stop.

"He was banging on the top, on the doors, screaming at the lady, 'We need to talk,'" said Lee Hardy. "He said, 'If you take off, I'm going to jump off the truck and **** myself.'"

911 calls also have been released regarding the incident; one came from a woman who was driving behind the truck, and the other one came from a man who reported the presence of a man "laying in the road . . . he looks dead, there's no movement."

Whitaker also reports that police have concluded that Tongas immediately stopped the truck and rushed to assist Henry.

Meanwhile, the folks at TMZ.com, who have diverted a portion of the resources that have been focused on the three-week Tiger Woods watch, report that Henry and Tongas had met with a wedding planning company the day before the accident, and that he was "annoyed" and "aggravated" by the cost of planning the wedding. A representative of the company told TMZ that the couple "bickered" over the details, and that Henry eventually walked out.

They were due to be married on March 15

Back