Beckett refugee here

stlalways94

Bench Warmer
Hello! I am a Sr. Member on Beckett with 74 completed trades, but the new horrible changes coming up on the site, which include shutting down BMB for the most part, have made me leave for a different site. Anway, my real name is John and my collecting interests are supercollecting Miguel Cabrera, and normally collecting Cardinals prospects (especially Chris Perez). I also do TTM's alot. I hope my time on this site will be enjoyable!

- John

stl, welcome to the site. I am sure you will find a new home here. I myself started this site because I wasn't a huge fan of beckett. Hope you enjoy the site and invite all your friends here.

happy trading

Welcome to SCFreaks! Come around to our TTM Board and let us know who you would like and start a page to tell us who you get TTM! You can private message southhawks23 (me) or Kristian (Mooche)...we know a lot of email addresses of athletes and celebrites to help you out as well as TTM Addresses! Give me a holla if you need anything :)

Hiya John! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Welcome to Freaks John, gald to have you here. Ever have a question or need help of any kind, give me a holler or any staff member will be glad to assist. Join us the the chat room on Thursday, Sunday, or really most time for trades and fun.

Back