Beautiful breaks for trade/sale

Cris7401

Bench Warmer
I am looking for Seahawks or Michael Bush. I really do not want to check buckets. Please post what you have for trade and what you want. Also, if you are looking for any other players (more low-end) LMK. If you want to buy, I am looking for around ebay prices minus a couple bucks (for saving me fees) for the low numbered stuff (Taylor, Delhomme, Bowe, Moss) just put a number out there. Thanks!

Delhomme.jpg

7/10

SmithTroy.jpg

36/75

Taylor10.jpg

10/10

Moss10.jpg

9/10

manningswatch.jpg

22/40

marinoelway.jpg

williamsongldau.jpg

3/89

thomasbluxfraau.jpg

43/50

stantonspxaujsy.jpg

342/599

meriweatherau.jpg

edwardsbowau.jpg

taylorbcau.jpg

Wittenredref.jpg

5/5

i can use the kolby smith auto lmk if you see anything on my bucket you cn use have some nice michael bush jsy on there

chris

oglesbyc said:
i can use the kolby smith auto lmk if you see anything on my bucket you cn use have some nice michael bush jsy on there

chris

what do those Bush cards go for?? Looking for about $30cv. Thanks!

i have no clue one is numbered to 25 and the other is numbered to 50 will give them both for the kolby smith auto lmk

chris

Wolfpack_man said:
I like the Jake Delhomme and the Fred Taylor what BV you looking for in trade? PM me...

thats a tough one since they have no bv. Offer me something for them I guess because I have no idea what Taylor stuff goes for or delhomme.

hey i like the quinn bowman chrome gold ref, all the Bowes, The fred Tayor patch, i need the jarvis moss for my pc and possibly the felix. Now i know you said you didnt want to check buckets I have a ton of higher end stuff in my bucket please take a look if you wouldnt mind i dont have a list

thanks

cris that is cool hey could you close out our last deal and leave feedback if you havent left it just trying to clean up my trade manager

chris

atrain2004 said:
hey i like the quinn bowman chrome gold ref, all the Bowes, The fred Tayor patch, i need the jarvis moss for my pc and possibly the felix. Now i know you said you didnt want to check buckets I have a ton of higher end stuff in my bucket please take a look if you wouldnt mind i dont have a list

thanks

wow, you have some beautiful cards!!!! It's really sad to say this but the card I like is the Michael Bush X-fractor :eek: :eek: :eek:

oglesbyc said:
cris that is cool hey could you close out our last deal and leave feedback if you havent left it just trying to clean up my trade manager

chris

done and done. Feedback left. Thanks!

Back