be ready on Monday

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i dont see how Etopps can not release an MLB Strasburg card...

new cards typically go on sale Monday at 1 eastern, however since they changed servers the clock is about 8 minutes off, so its been more like 1252 eastern...

if Strasburg is IPO with /2499 or less at $12.50 or less, its easy money out of the gates....

id suspect its the most produced card of the year in baseball...Heyward came out at $25 with a run /1499, and after last nights game, im sure a MLB Strasburg will be golden...

so be ready, get an account if you dont have one :secret: and an account on cardtarget...i dont tell folks to buy many things in eTopps land, but i dont see how this one doesnt make you $15+ if /2499 run...his bowman chrome was selling for $20 before the callup, i havent checked since, but you get the idea...its money in the bank...

How does it actually work?

and what is cardtarget?

I'd might do this eTopps thing if I understood it. I really like the looks of the cards. This could be my new thing haha.

you buy a card that isnt made, and sell it like stock or you wait 4-10 months until card is produced and take delivery of it...

cardtarget is like ebay 'buy it now' or 'sell it now' people put up offers and you sell direct to that person, they take a cut of fees similar to ebay, but you dont deal with 'bids' or waiting around for payment, as CT requires payment within 24 hours, and usually you have to have a certain % of money in your account to even post a buy offer

Knowing Etopps they will prob wait a few weeks to release another Strasburg . But you never know . I would say 1999 max but i'm more on the 1499 any higher that would **** the card. They did make the milb one already at 1499.

Per Topps on their facebook page it will be released Monday. So if you want easy money definitely pick one up. I think I might keep mine. I still have the Minor League one as well. When they do an autograph they will go sky high.

Back