Baylor Is Gonna Beat Us

metallikat87

Bench Warmer
they are outplaying us right now, if it wasnt for a wicked interception by reggie smith in the end zone we would be down by 14

this is the way to end our season, losing to effing baylor

good lord that was an ugly field goal attempt, texas a&m had one very similar against us last week, off the right hash mark and kicked it straight ahead instead of in between the uprights
still 14-7

Posting so you quit talking to yourself.

hey somebody is listening:cheers:, i have to do this, every other game this year i have posted updates or emailed the scores to my gf while she worked, except for the one we lost

gf isnt working since she got fired so i have to do this

alright last one, going to my bros to wath the cotto-mosely fight
really happy with our defense for forcing turnovers in the red zone, and i love it when the big guys go up and come down with the pick

johnson with his second td of the game/season, bradfords 28th

woohoo:dance: 42-14

is baylor better this season than in the past? They seem to actually score some points now.
seems to be, either that or we were making them look good, their offense was clicking on the first couple drives and our redzone turnovers were what really saved us

It looks like they are. Cant believe how talented they looked. Or how we made them look.:D:D:D
So Jeered Im here for ya bro. Murray is DA MAN
really like manuelle johnson as well, he will have to be the future of the receiving core next year

Back