Basketball

My best game at school is when we beat Duke 74-47 last year.

Best game at school... dang, that would take me forever to sort out all the games I went to at McKale. NCAA tourney games would be easier, but here's one home game:

One game that always comes to mind was the #1 Arizona vs. #8 Texas matchup in December 2002 in Tucson. Cats won it 73-70, holding off TJ Ford and the Longhorns in the last minute. Lot of solid pro's played in that one.

Lot of good ones since the Cats book strong OOC opponents annually.

It was closed doors so the general team is improving, but plenty to work on aka coach speak for nothing.
I heard that UGA ran all over Clemson. Not trying to start anything, just relaying what I heard. It is just a scrimmage so it means nothing. I think we need to start a yearly series with us being so close.

I heard that UGA ran all over Clemson. Not trying to start anything, just relaying what I heard. It is just a scrimmage so it means nothing. I think we need to start a yearly series with us being so close.

Would be interesting. I doubt they ran all over us since our press is pretty good. However, we do ahve 4 freshman who will be playing a lot so maybe it did happen. We play USC every year and have 5 straight now. A UGA series would be pretty cool, and better to watch that us pound Presbyterian College or Winthrop.

Back