BASEBALL FOR TRADE LOOKING FOR FOOTBALL

nyrat96

Bench Warmer
IN BASEBALL IM LOOKING FOR BARRY BONDS GU AND AUTOS
scan0004-2.jpg

scan0003-3.jpg

scan0005-3.jpg

scan0006-3.jpg

I don't have any football except roughly 30 Jeremy Shockey rookies and some rookies and inserts from 2000 Donruss. I like your Posey cards and a couple of the Jeter rookies. LMK if interested in any of the football I have.

I have some older football like Payton, Monk RC, older Steelers and Niners plus others, if any interest I will list them all. Thanks Mike

Mostly interested in newer football .Do you have any Bonds gu cards lmk thanks
NYYankees1 said:
I don't have any football except roughly 30 Jeremy Shockey rookies and some rookies and inserts from 2000 Donruss. I like your Posey cards and a couple of the Jeter rookies. LMK if interested in any of the football I have.

Payton rookie? Mostly interested in newer football stuff ,But am looking for Barry Bonds gu and auto cards
Mad Mike said:
I have some older football like Payton, Monk RC, older Steelers and Niners plus others, if any interest I will list them all. Thanks Mike

nyrat96 said:
Payton rookie? Mostly interested in newer football stuff ,But am looking for Barry Bonds gu and auto cards
Not a Payton RC. I think I have a 79 & 80.
No Bonds gu or auto cards. Have some Bonds Inserts.

I can use:
Ryne Sandberg RC
Don Mattingly RC
Roy Halladay RC
Ichiro RC
Jason Heyward RC
Buster Posey RC's
Madison Bumgarner RC
Derek Jeter Topps RC
Brock Yates AU

Feel free to take all of my yucky FB for whatever, I don't want any of it.;) I also have a bunch of Bonds inserts that I would cut you a deal on for these.

Well now this opens a new can of worms lol..

I can use all the plain rookie cards none of the autos but just the Rc's Thanx mango man
j

i cant seem to find your football stuff
tigsfan said:
I can use:
Ryne Sandberg RC
Don Mattingly RC
Roy Halladay RC
Ichiro RC
Jason Heyward RC
Buster Posey RC's
Madison Bumgarner RC
Derek Jeter Topps RC
Brock Yates AU

Feel free to take all of my yucky FB for whatever, I don't want any of it.;) I also have a bunch of Bonds inserts that I would cut you a deal on for these.

Back