Baseball for trade for Football. Shipping Today

dsizemore

Bench Warmer
I have the following baseball cards for trade. I am mainly looking for Football. I am open to any offers, but NY Gaints patches and/or autos get first priority. Any trade confirmed by 11:30 A.M. EST today get mailed today, unless a rookie trader or MSF trader is involved.

05 Playoff Prime Cuts Triple game used jsy all white Orel hershiser #'d 3/5

05 Donruss Diamond Kings Dual game used jsy both grey jsy on left has stitching Orel Hershiser card is #'d 1/1 a real 1/1 not a reproduction.

01 Donruss Classics Stadium Stars game used seat card from Yankee Stadium Ken Griffey Jr. in Mariners Uniform.

08 Stadium Club Stadium Slices Ichiro game used wall from Yankee Stadium #’d 201/428.

Then I have this:

1_09-ud-base-7.jpg

Thunda, I like the Manning, Marino, and AP autos you have.

Reikojo,

I like the Baugh, either Manning, and the DeAngelo Williams auto.

Zoeman,

Not putting a value on it, but just looking for something to trade for.

Thanks guys,

Daren

Thunda,

Was out of the Hobby for over a year and a half. Now at one time I had 26 different Peyton Manning autos. I had that same exact auto you have and at that time it was an $80 auto. Is that still correct on the BV of that auto? LMK. The reason I ask is that I asked for a $100 auto from a guy on this card and he laughed. I kinda need to see where this card can be tradeable.

Thanks,

Daren

it books 80, i consider 80+ high end, on this site its 100+ so i stated it wrong, but i couldnt give peyton either sorry. id say this would be in the 50 bv range, maybe from a seizmore fan 80 not sure, thanks though

dsizemore said:
I have the following baseball cards for trade. I am mainly looking for Football. I am open to any offers, but NY Gaints patches and/or autos get first priority. Any trade confirmed by 11:30 A.M. EST today get mailed today, unless a rookie trader or MSF trader is involved.

05 Playoff Prime Cuts Triple game used jsy all white Orel hershiser #'d 3/5

05 Donruss Diamond Kings Dual game used jsy both grey jsy on left has stitching Orel Hershiser card is #'d 1/1 a real 1/1 not a reproduction.

01 Donruss Classics Stadium Stars game used seat card from Yankee Stadium Ken Griffey Jr. in Mariners Uniform.

08 Stadium Club Stadium Slices Ichiro game used wall from Yankee Stadium #’d 201/428.

Then I have this:

1_09-ud-base-7.jpg

i will give you $35 for the Sizemore card...thanks.

My football beckett is about 9 months old but, it should be fairly accurate especially on the Baugh and Manning autos

Baugh auto BV $300
both Mannings are $120
D Williams is $80 and this beckett shows it went down from the previous month it was $100 the month before.

I don't think the Sizemore would be in this class of autos, but thank you for the reply.

Trading,

Are you talking paypal? LMK. If you want make an offer on the entire lot. I am really looking to get out of baseball.

Reikojo,

Obviously, by now you guys can tell I collected Football. I heard a guy talking on the radio one morning and said that Grady was one of the top 5 players in MLB. That is what lead me to believe that this card would be worth a pretty penny. Thank you for the reply.

Thanks guys,

Daren

Hey Daren, he actually is one of the best especially on the Indians but, like alot of other great players he just doesnt get that Hobby Love ! ..lol

Brett

Back