Base Card Lots Players/Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysfan13

Bench Warmer
I have tons of base cards I would like to sell and can put together some player and team lots for anyone if they want.Willing to sell dirt cheap just want to get rid of some stuff.Let me know who you collect i have all sports nba,nfl,mlb and nhl.Thanks

Dirt cheap? What years are they?

How are your Phillies and Braves looking?
Bob

Hello,

I have 63 Braves & 49 Phillie cards.All cards are from 06-present.Some brands are Topps Chrome,Sp Authentic,Ginter,Bowman Chrome,Bowman Platinum,Piece of history,Heritage,Gypsy Queen,Fleer Ultra and so on.There are 112 cards in total.Let me know if interested.Thank you

Hello,

I have 63 Braves & 49 Phillie cards.All cards are from 06-present.Some brands are Topps Chrome,Sp Authentic,Ginter,Bowman Chrome,Bowman Platinum,Piece of history,Heritage,Gypsy Queen,Fleer Ultra and so on.There are 112 cards in total.Let me know if interested.Thank you

From your avatar, user name, etc, I'll assume the you're in Canada. The last guy in Canada that I dealt with, I took a beating. No problem with the cards but it cost me $18.50 to ship what used to cost about six bucks.
Can you get a price on shipping before I commit and let me know how much total it would be? As I probably have the greater majority of the cards, I would be looking for "dirt cheap".
Thanks!
Bob

Oh yea, zip is 19154-3912 ( Phila.)

From your avatar, user name, etc, I'll assume the you're in Canada.
The last guy in Canada that I dealt with, I took a beating. No problem with the
cards but it cost me $18.50 to ship what used to cost about six bucks.
Can you get a price on shipping before I commit and let me know how
much total it would be? As I probably have the greater majority of the
cards, I would be looking for "dirt cheap".
Thanks!
Bob

Oh yea, zip is 19154-3912 ( Phila.)

Pm Sent! Any one else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back