Barry Sanders

90135.jpg

90136.jpg

1997 Finest #165 w/Refractor, Embossed, & Embossed Refractor

awesome adds HT. i have never seen finest with that jagged edge before. Where do you find them all.. Did you print the list from OPG

Great stuff, since my last visit.

As much as I like this card, we need to dialogue some form of swappage...

scan0034.jpg

wheeler281 said:
awesome adds HT. i have never seen finest with that jagged edge before. Where do you find them all.. Did you print the list from OPG

I printed a list from Beckett years ago. Back when their site actually did work but needed improvments. Now, that thing seems worse than the abortion that was there before.

htoutlaws said:
I printed a list from Beckett years ago. Back when their site actually did work but needed improvments. Now, that thing seems worse than the abortion that was there before.

When you see on on the list that you do not have listed on ebay it must be fun. Like when you saw those finests with the cut edges. That would make me stoked

wheeler281 said:
When you see on on the list that you do not have listed on ebay it must be fun. Like when you saw those finests with the cut edges. That would make me stoked

Here is a great example of that statement.

1995 Proline "GAME OF THE WEEK"

Home, Away, and both winner cards (/2500 Non foil) (1000/foil)
95ProLineGameoftheWeekHome1.jpg

just amazing. those 90's cards bring back memories when autos and jerseys were rare and if you got one it was like 1 in 5,000.. How many companies are gone today from back then.

It's been awhile since I added anything, so here goes....

97UpperDeckMVPs12-Copy.jpg

1997 Upper Deck MVPs #12 22/100

img113.jpg

The Pennant on the bottom is the Registered Exchange version.
I have a couple more coming in soon.

Mail Day!

05ExquisiteCollectionSignatureNumbersSNBS.jpg

2005 Exquisite Collection Signature Numbers #SNBS

98PinnacleInsideStandUpGuys4ABCD.jpg

1998 Pinnacle Inside Stand Up Guys #4 ABCD
Thanks Jaderock! Let me know on that other card....

2010ToppsSketchCard.jpg

Had to prove I bought this card. Apparently somebody thinks I just steal scans off the bay and gloat?!?

98SPxGrandFinale17.jpg

1998 SPx Grand Finale!

Back