'Bama mailweek and site donation shoutouts

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
First, two members sent in some site donations....lumm0x and Migraine. Kelly sent some really nice jersey cards (Montana, Brady, Quinn, Peyton Manning, etc) and Migraine sent a crap load of football/baseball/basketball jerseys, autos, and rookies. I had even heard of some of the baseball players, which as me and Kenny discussed, means they are old and irrelevant by now ;). Thanks a ton to both of you:D

Along with the site donations, Kelly sent these for the 'Bama collection, thanks a ton:salut:

bamafromkelly.jpg

Rest of the mail came from eBay, these are the highlights and I'm sparing you guys seeing the same Ryans card for the 8th time but did get LCM Red rookie auto, 2007 Donruss Threads auto, and a few other odds and ends that I didn't scan.

#/25
castilleprestigeblackptc25.jpg

#/5
croyleexquisitequad5.jpg

Plate front
ryanstrplate2.jpg

Plate back (didn't know they made brown plates)
ryansplateback.jpg

#/30 (first one of these I've seen :dance: )
ryans08selectred30.jpg

#/10 (#3)
ryans07dgngp10no3.jpg

Newsome PSA 9s
newsomepsa9s.jpg

Tony Nathan PSA lot
tnathan9and10lot.jpg

For the 'Bama PSA RC collection
ra1964psa75.jpg

Harry Gilmer/Barry Krauss ticket autos
ticketautos.jpg

Dennis Homan, Marty Lyons, Harry Gilmer, and Paul Crane index card autos, really like the Lyons here
indexcardautos.jpg

And this is far and away my favorite pickup of the week, going to get this framed soon. Alabama school newspaper front page from after the UGA game autographed by 30-40 members of the team including most if not all of the big names (Julio, McClain, Caldwell, Johnson, Smith, Saban, Ingram, Coffee, Hightower, Jackson, Cody, etc............). Got what I felt was an awesome deal on this, under $20 dlvd :shock: Here's the stolen eBay scan.

npper.jpg

Thanks for looking:salut:

The Harry Gilmore ticket says South Carolina :scratch:

Thought you were talking about this year :doh:

Yeah, we beat them by over 40 (I think) in '92. I listened to it on the radio with my grandma and cousin. I have no clue why I remember that considering I was 7 at the time :lollol:

That's an awesome haul!!! Thank to both you guys who donated (Migraine used to just about stock the store by himself!!)!!

Back