Buying Looking for any and all "Pink" or BCA cards For Charity Sale

sasports

Rookie
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I did this a few years ago and it was very successful. I want to gather as many Pink Parallels or "BCA" inserts as I can. I will group them up and sell them on ebay with 100% of the proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen Non-Profit

I have had several friends and family members pass away from various cancers including Breast Cancer, and have had several survive due to treatments and donations like these. While it may not be much, I want to help some kid keep his Mother or Grandmother a little while longer!

I am starting this from scratch so I have none.

I will accept donations (PM me for Address). Any Donations will receive recognition both on this site, of various Social Media Outlets, as well as in the Ebay Auction itself. If you wish to remain anonymous, please let me know.

I will purchase for the right price. I don't have a ton of available funds, but I will purchase as much as I can with what I have.

I will trade for them! I will trade AUTOs, JSYs, Patches, S/N, Base, whatever you are looking for.

I DONT CARE WHO OR WHAT THE CARD IS AS LONG AS ITS PINK OR HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH BCA

Last edited:
This is a very cool idea, Shawn. I don't have any of the pink cards to give, but if I happen to come across any that I can get my hands on I'll definitely send them your way.

Awesome. I have some coming in from a couple of sites so far. I want to get as many as I can and raise some money to save second base ;)

Back