back in the hobby...looking to build sets

mountie2000

Bench Warmer
WEll I am new to this site but i started collecting in the late 80s. at that time mostly basketball. Therefore i have a substantial shaq rookie collection and also penny hardaway, chris webber and a modest number of jason kidd. I took a 14 year hiatus and now i am back aiming to collect football sets and wvu grads. This year i am looking for topps chrome and topps magic and magic minis. I do not have a hgh number of high end cards but i am flexible and looking for mostly low end stuff to fill my sets. If you have steve slaton or pat white i am actively looking for these guys. Thanks scott

Welcome to the board, hopefully some members here will have some of the cards you need for your sets.

Also, I've got a Pat White auto in my bucket in the Football Section if you're interested. I mainly collect basketball, Dwyane Wade to be precise but will always check things out

Welcome to the Freaks and I have a lot of football singles from 1988 to 1996 and I know their are a lot of people putting sets together as u are here.

Welcome to the site! I hope you find all of the cards you are looking for! Let me know if anything catches your eye from my bucket :)

Back