Awesome freebies for my son and one for me.

GiantFan

Bench Warmer
Sorry no scans since I am in a hurry. I just wanted to thank two members. The first I'm unsure of since I can't read the name. It was a Stahan auto from someone in Asheville, NC. Come forward please an accept your thanks!

The other was a package for my son from Jameson. What a great member!!! My son was so excited. He opend the package and we went through each card. There were four nice jersey cards(Plax, Steve Smith, Eli and Manningham) of NY Giants and a really nice Kenny Phillips RC Auto! Thanks so much Jameson!!

He put them all on the table and was looking at them when I told him to give me a thumbs up. Here is the result. DOUBLE THUMBS UP!!!

IMAGE_00011.jpg

that is freaking sweet rob

i agree with jason, seems like last year he was a little tyke running around. he's beginning to look more like you the older he gets, so the question of who his father was is now answered.:D

that's the kind :clap:. good deal. don't let him be a Giants fan. no more NY fans, in any sports, are needed :salut:.....:shifty:.

Great photo - doubt he is still into Thomas then:(

That hasn't changed Paul. He still loved Thomas and we actually took him to see a life size version and he got to take a ride on it. He was so happy. I still read him the books you sent about once a week before bed. He has them memorized.

that's the kind :clap:. good deal. don't let him be a Giants fan. no more NY fans, in any sports, are needed :salut:.....:shifty:.

you shut up! ;)

where have you been? glad to see you got the strahan.
sorry it took so long.
Been working like a crazy and trying to help my wife out more with the kids at night. 2 kids it twice the amount of kids to have to worry about.

I thought it was you. I got it about a week ago. THANKS! Always good to get a Strahan auto!

Back