Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Today we've installed a new feature here at SCC, which is our avatar chooser. Using this, members will be able to choose from a list of our pre-loaded avatars to use as your own avatar. This will save you the time of having to find one, make sure it's the right size, and upload it. Using this, you simply browse through our categories, click the one you want, and confirm your choice.

As of the time of this post we've only loaded in the current baseball team logos, but more will be added as time goes on (probably more by the end of the day today).

I got a few baseball past team logos added, as well as all the current baseball team logos. Again, this will be a slow process but we'll eventually have all kinds of avatars to choose from.

If anyone has a specific team's logo that you'd like to see added, let me know, and I'll make that a priority the next time I start editing some.

All the current baseball team hats have been added. I will add some alternate hats later on, but for now there is just one per team.

Just wanted to post a quick reminder about our custom avatar chooser. We've got it pre-loaded with team logos, baseball caps, and a few older team logos. What's best, all you have to do is click on the one you want to use as your logo and we'll automatically set it for you.

We'll be slowly adding some team jerseys, more hats, and the basketball logos sometime in the near future so stay tuned for that. In the meantime, if you have any requests, let us know and we'll do our best to get those prioritized.

Finally got around to getting the NBA current team logos added. Don't worry, we're still not finished. More coming soon!

In the meantime, if there are any requests for logos, jerseys, hats, etc, please let us know and we'll do our best to get those added as quickly as possible.

Back