Autos for trade: Braun, D.Wright, Soriano, Upton, Kazmir, Koskie, Bourn

JKadlitz

Bench Warmer
Looking to trade these autos for other autos I might like. Will look at sites.

Scans available on link under baseball autos for trade. Thanks, Jen

Braun, Ryan 08 SPX Young Star Signatures AUTO #YSS-RB PENDING
David Wright 04 Bowman Sterling Rookie Jersey AUTO TRADED
Scott Kazmir 04 Bowman Sterling Rookie Jersey AUTO TRADED
Scott Kazmir 06 Sweet Spot Signatures AUTO #35/150

ALFONSO SORIANO 06 Ultimate Game Materials Jersey (gray) AUTO #02/35 TRADED
BJ Upton 2003 Topps AUTO #TA-BU
BJ Upton 2007 Bowman's Best AUTO #50

Corey Koskie 99 SP Authentic Chirography AUTO

Michael Bourn 2007 Fleer Ultra Rookie AUTO #186/299
Michael Bourn 2007 Topps Moments and Milestones National League Rookie AUTO #RA-MB
Michael Bourn 2007 Upper Deck Artifacts AUTO #AU-MB
Michael Bourn 2007 Bowman's Best Rookie AUTO #84

JERSEYS/GAME USED

Lance Berkman 03 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Total Bases 'Doubles' (dual base card) #11/35

ALFONSO SORIANO 08 Triple Threads Jersey (white w/blue stripe), Bat, Jersey (white) #06/18

I am interested in the following two Kazmirs:

Scott Kazmir 04 Bowman Sterling Rookie Jersey AUTO
Scott Kazmir 06 Sweet Spot Signatures AUTO #35/150

Do you have any interest in any of these BJ Upton's?

2004 Bowman Draft Prospect Premiums Relics #BU B.J. Upton Bat B $8.00
2007 Upper Deck Premier Patches Dual #BU B.J. Upton $20.00 53/75
2007 Topps Triple Threads Sepia #137 B.J. Upton Jsy AU $40.00 53/75
2007 Upper Deck Premier Rare Patches Dual #UC B.J. Upton/ Carl Crawford $40.00

I will scan and provide link if you are interested?
Thanks for considering this, Danny

Danny, I am not interested in trading autos for game used, but thanks for asking. As far as the Upton auto, it's a little more than either of the Kazmir autos. I would do a 1 for 1 trade if you wanted to, but that's about it. LMK Jen

Jen,
Thanks, I would be interested in doing the 1 for 1 trade with you for the Scott Kazmir 04 Bowman Sterling Rookie Jersey AUTO.

I have included a link for the Upton Auto if you need the scan.

Also just in case you might be interested - I attended a corporate event at the stadium in Houston two years ago and Brandon Backe signed a baseball for me and 10 others before the Astros-Brewers game near the end of the season - he was just coming back from Tommy John surgery and met with us down in the clubhouse. If you are interested in this I could throw it in to still get both Kazmir autos. LMK - if not I am interested in doing the 1 for 1 trade if that works for you. Thanks for considering. Danny

BJUptonTripleThreadsAUTOGU53of75.jpg

Hi Jen,check out my auto's for thread thread for a possible trade for your 99 sp authentic chirography auto of Corey Koskie and LMK Jon.

Not too interested in the Backe ball, but I appreciate the offer. I will trade the Kazmir Bowman Sterling Rookie auto/jersey for the BJ Upton Rising Star Triple Threads auto/75. I will post the trade. Since this is your first trade, I will ask that you send first. Do you know how to confirm trades in the trade manager when I post it up? Jen

hello, I'm interested in the ALFONSO SORIANO 06 Ultimate Game Materials Jersey (gray) AUTO #02/35 LMK if anything in my bucket catches your eye thanks

Back