Hockey Autograph Signing Thread! Cost + Shipping! Vokoun/Ovechkin/Thomas/Henderson/Jagr!!

Leafsfan1967

Bench Warmer
As some of you know, a good friend of mine owns a hockey memorabilia store here in Toronto called Frozen Pond. I will be offering to any board members in good standing on our site, cost plus shipping on any items you may want from the in-store autograph events. I will post the guests, and costs in this thread. Prices listed are for the actual signature only, and do not include any items (pucks, sticks, photos etc. are extra). You can send me your own items if you prefer, and I will have them signed for you, but I must have them sent to me way in advance. I will not be chasing down the stuff, so make sure it gets here in time. All items will have to be shipped insured only, and it will have a tracking number included. If you want me to get you something, please just ask. Don't be shy. I will also need the autograph payment before the signing. I can accept money order, or paypal, but paypal must be in hand 7 days before the signing dates, as it takes 5-7 days to clear my bank account, which is why I'll need it in advance. So far these are the only ones announced. There will be more, so keep checking back.

Why should I order through you, and not the store?

Prices are always cheaper at ther live events (Jagr is $49 CAD at the signing, and will be $119 CAD after the event on their website), so I will save you a considerable amount of cash on some items depending on the players.

If you can't make it to the signing, how will you get me my stuff signed?

If for some reason something comes up, and I can't make it to the actual signing, I will go to the store before hand, and arrange to have your stuff done by the staff at Frozen Pond. I am very good friends with the owner, and all his staff, so no worries if this should happen.

How reputable is Frozen Pond?

Frozen Pond is the undisputed leader in the Autographed Hockey Memorabilia market. They offer the Internet's largest collection of signed collectibles from over 300 past and present NHL stars, including over 100 Hall of Famers. Their quality is unmatched, and the authenticity of their signatures is beyond reproach. Each item includes their recognizable holofoil sticker, and certificate of authenticity.

vokoun_wu.jpg

In-Store Pricing

Flat Items ............ $25.00
Bulky Items .......... $35.00

ovechkin_wu.jpg

In-Store Pricing

Small Items (photos up to 11X14, cards, programs) ............. $49.00
Medium Items (pucks, 16X20's, McFarlane Figurines) ........... $59.00
Bulky Items (sticks, jerseys, numbers, equipment) .............. $79.00
Statistical Inscriptions ..................................................$15.00

henderson_wu.jpg

In-Store Pricing

Flat Items ............ $25.00
Bulky Items .......... $35.00

jagr_wu.jpg

In-Store Pricing

Flat Items .................. $49.00
Bulky Items ................ $75.00
Statistical Inscriptions .. $10.00
Personalizations ........... FREE

Champ said:
what is Flat Items ,Bulky Items ,Statistical Inscriptions ,Personalizations mean?

Flat item are such things as photos, magazines, cards, Mcfarlane bases, pucks etc. Bulky items are such as sticks, jerseys, mini helmets etc. Statistical inscription would be for example ("500 goals"), (2007 Hart Trophy Winner), (1992 Stanley Cup Champions) that sort of thing. Personalizations are as an example "To Joe, Best of Luck"

Bryan_Mc said:
do they sell an 11x14 or an 8x10 of the goal at frozen pond?

8X10 is $99 + shipping on the site. At the signing it will be $49 + shipping + $7 for the photo. pucks are $5. All Canadian pricing! :)

frozenpond dot com

gee troy which one do you think i should get?

let's see 99 is greater than 49 so i guess the 49 might be the better deal

what do you recommend?

Bryan_emcee

Here are some of the photos they have available now at the store, so they should have all, or most of these available at the signing. If there are any more new ones available for the signing, I'll let everyone know!

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

product_image.php

Back