Auto ft

xShowtime32x

Bench Warmer
Hey guys don't know much about hockey but I have a hockey auto in my bucket. Looking for Penguins, Basketball cards/memorabilia, or to sell. LMK

He's pretty amazing! :D I can use the Glass auto, but not sure if I have anything in the $20 from the Pens other than a certified Mark Recchi auto. I'll take a look, and post the Recchi.

xShowtime32x said:
No thanks cardcraze. Leafs you scan the Recchi yet?

This is a certified auto from 94-95 UD BAP, but it only guides at $12, so I'd have to add something else to it if your interested at all. I have 2 Pens rookies from 05-06 UD Ice, serial numbered to 2999 that guide at $8 each.(Talbot, and Christensen) I can add to those to the Recchi. The 3 total $28 BV. Sorry about the lack of Pens stuff to offer, as I've traded with a few Pens collectors, and don't have much left. LMK if there is any other teams you may be interested in. I have lots of autos, just not much Pens! I also, have a 02-03 BAP Thibault auto, who I think is still their backup goalie, but he's in a Black Hawks uniform!

267780896.jpg

xShowtime32x said:
Sorry leafs not really feeling the Recchi

No problem, bro! I found another Mark Recchi auto (02-03 BAP SS), and a Gary Roberts (00-99 BAP SS) Recchi is in a Flyers uniform, and Roberts is in a Hurricanes uniform. If you are at all interested lmk, and I'll scan them for you to see. I also may have a Peter Sykora auto in a Devils uniform. :D

xShowtime32x said:
Sorry leafs traded it to that guy for a Fleury auto. If I happen to stumble across any of his other stuff I'll LYK

No worries, bud! ;) It wasn't a huge want of mine. I only had one Fleury auto, or I would of traded you for it to help out! You did well, though! I met Fleury a few months ago! :) This is him signing my goalie stick! :D

229353482.jpg

Leafsfan1967 said:
No worries, bud! ;) It wasn't a huge want of mine. I only had one Fleury auto, or I would of traded you for it to help out! You did well, though! I met Fleury a few months ago! :) This is him signing my goalie stick! :D

That's pretty awesome! We never really have any signings in Pittsburgh and when we do it's usually nobody football or baseball players. Take care.

Back