Austin Kearns cards!

scittlz

Bench Warmer
I need any and all Kearns cards that i do not have. Please help me out and let me know what you have. Feel free to check my bucket so that we can get some trades done. Thanks!

Do you have a want list for Kearns? I used to collect him and should have a ton of his base stuff along with some inserts. I do have a 2001 (or 2002 I'd have to look) Upper Deck Authentics auto plaque that has a patch with it also. Look pretty cool. If interested I'll try and get a scan. I'd also like to sell if at all possible. LMK and thanks.....Dan

Cincinnaddict said:
Do you have a want list for Kearns? I used to collect him and should have a ton of his base stuff along with some inserts. I do have a 2001 (or 2002 I'd have to look) Upper Deck Authentics auto plaque that has a patch with it also. Look pretty cool. If interested I'll try and get a scan. I'd also like to sell if at all possible. LMK and thanks.....Dan

I have pics of all the cards in my photobucket (Folders: PC then austin kearns). I MIGHT be able to buy depending on what the card is and the price.

McFarlane122 said:
yo when r we gonna finish our trade talks ? pm me
You didn't really want much of what I have. If you spot someting that I have that you want, then we can work something out.

Here is a pic. Just took it with my cell phone just to let you see what it looks like. I'll try and get a better pic if still interested. The autoed card is at the bottom right. Its also numbered 163/325. Thanks....Dan

ATT00018.jpg

Cincinnaddict said:
Here is a pic. Just took it with my cell phone just to let you see what it looks like. I'll try and get a better pic if still interested. The autoed card is at the bottom right. Its also numbered 163/325. Thanks....Dan

ATT00018.jpg
I would definitely love to add that to my collection but there is no way I can buy right now (I had some unexpected expenses this week.)

Back