Ask Matt A Question

What is up everyone. I just bought the most recent Beckett Football yearly guide. So if anyone has any questions about what parallel they have or what the value is of some obscure card. Just ask me. It has every card listed up to this year. So Ill answer the best I can. The guide has every parallel detailed well so I should be able to answer which one you got. So don't be shy if I can help I will. Just ask :pop:

I actually have a few cards if you dont mind looking them up. Ill post them here this weekend if you dont mind I am just to tired to dig them out tonight.
Thanks

I actually have a few cards if you dont mind looking them up. Ill post them here this weekend if you dont mind I am just to tired to dig them out tonight.
Thanks

Not a problem man. I'd be more than happy to help. Thats one of the reasons I bought the book to help people out. I will only use it so much. Just give me year brand, year, and card number and Ill hook it up. If you don't get them posted til this weekend. I wont be able to tell you the prices til Sunday, because Im going out of town thursday-Sunday.

Back