Racing Approx 2000 racing cards for sale

intelliracer

Bench Warmer
I want to give my fellow traders a chance at these before eBay gets them. I have approximately 1600-2000 racing cards from 1990-2005 that I am getting rid of because I have lost interest in the sport. There is a little bit of everything in there. Base, parallels, inserts, rookies, stars, commons, legends, etc. There are most all of the big names in NASCAR: Johnson, Stewart, Gordon, Martin, Wallace, Waltrip, etc.

I am selling this lot for $50.00 + $10.00 for shipping. LMK if you are interested.

Curious, About how much of the lot would you say is close to 2005. I really don't have much use for 1990's stuff, but might be interested....
Thanks!

intelliracer said:
I want to give my fellow traders a chance at these before eBay gets them. I have approximately 1600-2000 racing cards from 1990-2005 that I am getting rid of because I have lost interest in the sport. There is a little bit of everything in there. Base, parallels, inserts, rookies, stars, commons, legends, etc. There are most all of the big names in NASCAR: Johnson, Stewart, Gordon, Martin, Wallace, Waltrip, etc.

I am selling this lot for $50.00 + $10.00 for shipping. LMK if you are interested.
Are these still available?

Back