anyone want slatons?

What forms of payment do you accept? I don't have enough paypal but I can send you MO or cash on the LCM jersey/ball auto toward the end of the week.

Lon

if he does want it can I get the Bowman Sterling auto jersey for $16 and send the payment later this week?

LMK
Lon

i was looking to get 18 delivered on it. thats about what i have in it. if he doesnt want it i can do both(lcm and sterling) for 32 delivered

I can't afford that much for the pair but I will do the Bow. Sterling but prefer the LCM so keep me posted.

Lon

will do. put post up on other trading site for him to let me know if he wanted it. he said the other day that he would send money via paypal last night but never got it so i will give him little bit longer

got ur response back a little late. all slatons i had left are now split up into lots on ebay(put them on yesterday). if ud like a shot at them i can give u the links to the auction or search for my auctions. my id is eagleslovererik

all slatons are now in the bay divided up into lots. still have base and some inserts not on the bay. all autos and gued are on the bay. if int in any base/inserts lmk what ones and will lyk if i have them and what i want for them. thanks for looking

Back