Anyone wanna buy this for me? It's up again...

It's called "flipping" some people try to purchase cards and then sell them for more than they bought them :shifty:

but he didnt check his messages in time last time, i told him if he wanted me to float him $200 for a few weeks i could :snooty:

and what is this 'flipping' you speak of, sounds like an interesting concept :think:

but he didnt check his messages in time last time, i told him if he wanted me to float him $200 for a few weeks i could :snooty:

and what is this 'flipping' you speak of, sounds like an interesting concept :think:

Jason was gonna float me the cash last time, but I didn't check my messages until after the auction ended...besides, Jason was the one that loaned me $200 to get my Bowman Chrome AU RC BGS 9.5 a couple of years ago...

ive floated several folks several times for cards that they didnt have current resources for...right now my paypal is under $100 :doh: and i used $300 out of my bank account last week because i didnt think id land a monster at $0.82 per

ive floated several folks several times for cards that they didnt have current resources for...right now my paypal is under $100 :doh: and i used $300 out of my bank account last week because i didnt think id land a monster at $0.82 per

LOL Been there before...you'll make your money back though.

yes, ill get my money back, but i was hoping for a better mystery lot...hell it was $150 more than my lot that im already halfway to flipping after 3 cards, and ive got 6 or 8 on eBay with BIN/BO between $29-$54 :salut: and like 8 for $7-$9 auction style...

the $225 lot will probably end up with more money in sales than the $380 lot :wall:

Just posted 3 more lots, gotta make about $250 off of them to be able to get it. Wife OKed it. :) Hoping it doesn't sell before Sunday next week...

Back