Anyone Trading????

Cratty

Bench Warmer
Ok. I dont know about you but i love getting home and seeing packages of cards in the mail. I would love to make more trades and as many as possible. I am open to Baseball and Football. Please leave Buckets and Lists so i know what you have. Please look at my bucket also and LMK if you see anything you like.

I have so many Base and Inserts so if you like a bulk of them. LMK, I will trade down to do that. I have 1000's not listed of base and inserts so just ask.

what one? The single gu was traded yesterday, I need to take that down. The triple gameused is still there.

Here is the list FYI...

1. Mark Teixeira
2. Hanley Ramirez
3. Chipper Jones
4. Andruw Jones
5. Jose Reyes
6. Jeff Francoeur
7. Frank Thomas
8. Tim Hudson
9. Edgar Renteria
10. Brian McCann
11. Nomar Garciaparra
12. Dale Murphy
13. Scott Rolen
14. Dave Winfield
15. Johnny Damon
16. Andre Dawson

you looking for base,inserts,gameused or autos from those players?? I mainly have base and some inserts from some of them. And 1 Gu of Mark Teixeira in a Texas uniform from 2006

Cratty said:
you looking for base,inserts,gameused or autos from those players?? I mainly have base and some inserts from some of them. And 1 Gu of Mark Teixeira in a Texas uniform from 2006

I am looking for base, inserts and GU/Autos.... just let me know what you have and we will get something together right away.

icefields: johnny odom? Do i have him on my bucket?

DimeTimeSportscards: I have to many to list. Can you go through my bucket and LMK what you can use? They are sorted by teams in the baseball section. I have Some PC FT that has a chipper jones insert there also.

Cratty said:
icefields: johnny odom? Do i have him on my bucket?

DimeTimeSportscards: I have to many to list. Can you go through my bucket and LMK what you can use? They are sorted by teams in the baseball section. I have Some PC FT that has a chipper jones insert there also.

Will do....

I will have my havelists up during the Trade Off as well...

I have so many Base and Inserts so if you like a bulk of them. LMK, I will trade down to do that. I have 1000's not listed of base and inserts so just ask.

i was referring to this part of your post

DimeTimeSportscards: PM me or post the link on here so i know when it is ready.

icefields: I am lost. The guy you posted, Did you see him on my photobucket or is that who you are looking for? As for base and inserts. I am trying to trade alot of mine off as well but i am trying not to collect them much anymore. Mainly rookies,autos & gameused.

butch-n-steph: Just let me know if you see anything you like.

Back