anyone trade anymore? I do and I want to trade with YOU

I need this. making the families names and I do not have a M yet. What is BV

2006 donruss threads SINORICE MOSS letterman (M) 81/100 (25 copies per letter)

chitownrivals said:
Check my bucket I have a few Vincent Jackson Rookie autos I guess I could let go for the M
i have all the vincent jacksons you have listed... check my personal collection for pics of my vincent jacksons.. i have gotten more since i scanned them though...only need 28 more for the complete rookie set...
only card i liked was the manning auto jersey and it is too high for the moss nameplate

I will check your list again to see if I need anything else.

bazookajojo said:
i have all the vincent jacksons you have listed... check my personal collection for pics of my vincent jacksons.. i have gotten more since i scanned them though...only need 28 more for the complete rookie set...
only card i liked was the manning auto jersey and it is too high for the moss nameplate

I also like these..I want the Letterman and whatever of these you will give up for the Peyton GU/Auto /25

bazookajojo said:

I need
2007 playoff prestige RANDY MOSS gridiron heritage patch (black / silver) 9/50
2006 gridiron gear performers TIKI BARBER (red) 58/100

i still have Fouts FOTG
LMK Thanks

m-flo said:
I need
2007 playoff prestige RANDY MOSS gridiron heritage patch (black / silver) 9/50
2006 gridiron gear performers TIKI BARBER (red) 58/100

i still have Fouts FOTG
LMK Thanks
what is bv on the fouts? also what is it numbered to?

bazookajojo said:
what else of mine would you need for the
stabler legends jersey

2005 topps all pro ANTONIO GATES (red pro bowl jersey)
Willie Parker 06 Leaf R&S Insert /25
Charlie Frye 06 Triple Threads /99
McGahee 06 Triple Threads /499

LMK Thanks

Back