Anyone here actually do TTM

zammers

Bench Warmer
I have been doing TTM for quite some time. I would say I do 50% Sports and 50% Celebs.

So if you have any ?'s - hit me up and I'll be glad to help.

Paul

I do them sometimes. I haven't had the time recently, I got about 200-300 back last year. So I have a nice collection.

Very cool - I like that you have a section dedicated to TTM

I purchased the ultimate address lists and will help out when I can. I am in the middle of moving across country back to California. So it will be a month probably before I can get really going again. Since the movers will be here in 2weeks... EEKS!!!!!

I have done it VERY few times...

Probably sent out 15, only get 7 or so back... not too bad

Kareem Abdul Jabbar
Coach K (gave away)
Dirk Nowitzki
Joe Montana
Michael Young
Larry Johnson
Alex Smith

Didn't get any from Jerry West, Steve Young, Terry Bradshaw and a few others

According to startiger he has no valid address.. I am in the middle of a move and all my lists are packed up - but once I get unpacked in California I'll check the ultimate list and see if he is on there.

I do. Off and on, mostly basketball. there is a really good TTM site, but i don't know if its okay to mention it here.

i try to do alot of it when the season's are ending and when they are beginning and it usually works out pretty well i got autos from Ryan Howard (rookie season), Joe Blanton, Scott Kazmir, and Marx Teixiera.

I enjoy TTM auto's. I have had success with Bubba Smith, George Blanda, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Earl Campbell, John Madden, Joe Theismann, Larry Johnson, Harry Carson, Antonio Langham, Roger Staubach, Rocky Bleier, Dante Lavelli, Herschel Walker, Matt Hasslwbeck, Morten Anderson, Jack Youngblood, Lee Roy Jordan,Steve Largent, Nick Saben, Bill Belichick... Still waiting on many more to come...

hey im just starting to get into ttm and i was wondering if you had any addresses from any of the yankees, the cleveland browns, and reggie bush, ladainian tomlinson, vladimir guerrero, albert pujols, or gary sheffield

To my knowledge

reggie bush, ladainian tomlinson don't sign. I typically use team addresses and try to mail them early enough that they get them for preseason.

I enjoy TTM auto's. I have had success with Bubba Smith, George Blanda, Terry Bradshaw, Joe Montana, Earl Campbell, John Madden, Joe Theismann, Larry Johnson, Harry Carson, Antonio Langham, Roger Staubach, Rocky Bleier, Dante Lavelli, Herschel Walker, Matt Hasslwbeck, Morten Anderson, Jack Youngblood, Lee Roy Jordan,Steve Largent, Nick Saben, Bill Belichick... Still waiting on many more to come...

can you pm me those addys?

Back