Anyone Have Raiders?...EVEN BASE?

anyone else...i will trade a game used or auto for a bulk of raider commmons its a good way to get rid of your junk and get something good in return...let me knwo sending out asap and want to make some trades

I have a 1998 Fleer Brilliants Tim Brown #72B, and a 2006 Topps Chrome Class of 2006 John Madden #HOFT-JM. I also have more Bo Jackson "spares" than anyone you'll ever meet (don't have a list though since they're mostly just incorporated into my collection). Do you buy or just trade? Do you have a Bo wishlist? I have HIGH end, parallels, and common cards. Got any Bo to trade? :)

bojacksoncollector said:
I have a 1998 Fleer Brilliants Tim Brown #72B, and a 2006 Topps Chrome Class of 2006 John Madden #HOFT-JM. I also have more Bo Jackson "spares" than anyone you'll ever meet (don't have a list though since they're mostly just incorporated into my collection). Do you buy or just trade? Do you have a Bo wishlist? I have HIGH end, parallels, and common cards. Got any Bo to trade? :)
i do not have any bo extra to trade but would be interested in your doubles...if you check my other post with scans and let me know if you have anything and if you can get me a list of the better ones in there...thanks

Back