Anyone have any MMA or wrestling to trade for football?

jhncn0204

Bench Warmer
Do you have any MMA or Wrestling you would trade for football or others? If so let me know what you have and what your looking for in return. Main interest is 2010 Topps UFC Series 4 but interested in all.

no I am trying to update my bucket but my phone is being retarded I have about 10-15 of the think cards and like 10-15 insert cards 2 g/u cards and a ton of base

i will let you know when I get them in my bucket should be about 10 mins
none of the cards are serial numbered I have never pulled a single serial numbered card is there any that are numbered

Ok thanx let me know. Yes there is all kinds of serial numbered ones. I recently just pulled a Fight Mat Gold of Anderson Silva /188.

I have these for sale or would trade for some football autos or gu or any ken griffey jr game used.

2005 topps heritage ringside relics booker T / christian from great american bash 7/24/05 - solid grey - $2.50

2005 topps heritage ringside relics booker T / christian from great american bash 7/24/05 - solid grey - $2.50

2005 topps heritage ringside relics booker T / christian from great american bash 7/24/05 solid grey - $2.50

2009 topps ufc tyson giffin from ufc67 2/3/07 - solid grey $3.50

2009 topps ufc josh neer from ufc61 7/8/06 - black/blue $4.50

I actually dont have a bucket right now. :( I can get you a list together tomm or weds and PM it to you as I am busy tomm with my baby that was born yesterday. What type of cards do you want a list of? Graded, autos, game used, serial numbered and rookies. I also have base and inserts but would rather you just tell me teams players or sets then list them all because that would take a long time. Let me know. I might also be interested in taking all of your base off your hands as well. Thanx

Back