Anybody play Smackdown vs raw 07?

tstewertrules20

#1 D.J Shockley Collector
I'm just wondering if anybody plays it

if so do you like the new controls I hate them....wish they would go back to the reg ones

Also does anybody play it online?

I played it.

I really am not into wrestling, but I do think that game is very cool.

I wish that a cool UFC game could be made for 360 (a REALLY detailed game).

The trick with WWEvRAW is submission. Each direction of the stick does a different move, and there are modifiers when using the RB or LB buttons.

I really liked it once I got used to the controls.

a couple tips, it is pretty impossible to slam the Undertaker, Kane, Big Show, Mark Henry and probably a couple of the other big guys.

Also the irish whip doesn't work with these guys.

One thing to do (especially on matches with no DQ) go and look under the ring. The top and bottom hide Metal Folding Chairs. The right side holds a piece of wood wrapped in barbed wire (OUCH!!!) and the left side has a sledgehammer.

When you are getting your butt kicked, just get out of the ring and let your health/stamina build back up.

If the guy comes out to get you, do something to get him on the ground and then just either kick him a couple times or go down by his legs and move the right joystick to the right. (you should flip him over and grab his legs and start working him over). This really does some damage.

Whatever you do, don't get greedy. If you do a submisson move or kick him more than 3 times you should wait until he gets up and then do it again. (otherwise he will counter and mess you up).

You can get easy "Ring Outs" this way if you time it right and make sure you get back in the ring.

One thing I didn't like was the cutscenes...:mad:

Even if you kick someones butt they will still win in the cutscene (not every match).

On the "Over the top" matches, you need to irish whip the person into the ropes (if you are close enough they will flip over the top). Then when they are trying to get back in you just have to hit or push them over the top.

"Back Stage Brawl". It is kinda hard because you end up fighting Undertaker and Kane back here and you can't really irish whip them. There are places where if you irish whip them into then you will find weapons. One thing, if you get your KO move, when you are beating them up make sure you watch your Finishing Move meter because if you hit this at the right time the match will be over...:)

On the "Ladder Match", you need to just beat the person up so bad that they don't get up very easy. Make sure you do submisson moves until that limb turns red in the meter. (even hit them with the ladder a few times for good measure). Once you have them down for a while grab the ladder and set it up in the middle of the ring. Once you get a good hold on it you should be able to get it (but be careful because it will be all over if the person gets up and throws you off the ladder).

The "Cage" match, just get the guy so he can't get up very easily and then climb up and you should be all good.

I personally lost everytime on the "Table match". I didn't really know how to use the controls at that time so I didn't win. It shouldn't be hard if you know how to grab the guy when he is down and drag him over to the table.

If anyone needs anymore tips, just let me know. I beat it a couple times so I should be able to help.

One tip, when you are building your created player, make sure you get the Stamina up first. Then the durability. and then whatever you want.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thanks
Mike

I havent liked wrestling video games since the N64 days. Revenge, WM2000, and No Mercy were the best ones ever IMO.

I remember the "Royal Rumble" games for the regular nintendo games back in the day LOL.

Those weren't my favorite though, I never really understood them.

I remember a game called "Pro Wrestling" that was pretty cool, there was a masked man with a star on his mask.

For N64, is that the game that had "Sting" in it?? And NWO and all that stuff? I think I played that one too and thought it was cool. I didn't have it though so I didn't really get too into it.

I would actually recommend this wrestling game for Xbox 360. I honestly have zero interest in wrestling but this game is really cool. The graphics are really good also.

Thanks
Mike

Stang81 said:
I remember the "Royal Rumble" games for the regular nintendo games back in the day LOL.

Those weren't my favorite though, I never really understood them.

I remember a game called "Pro Wrestling" that was pretty cool, there was a masked man with a star on his mask.

For N64, is that the game that had "Sting" in it?? And NWO and all that stuff? I think I played that one too and thought it was cool. I didn't have it though so I didn't really get too into it.

I would actually recommend this wrestling game for Xbox 360. I honestly have zero interest in wrestling but this game is really cool. The graphics are really good also.

Thanks
Mike

Ya the royal rumble game was awsome, I think your talking about wcw vs nWo for the n64.

CkyTx said:
I havent liked wrestling video games since the N64 days. Revenge, WM2000, and No Mercy were the best ones ever IMO.

Ya WM2000 and no mercy were the best ever but this one is just as good, smackdown vs raw is the best game ive played since those lol.

WCW/NWO World Tour for the 64 was the first one. At the time it was great but it was definately outdone by Revenge. Best WCW title ever. WM2000 and No Mercy were great specifically cause they were done with characters that were icons of wrestling at that time. One of the best era's in wrestling translated to games.

After they did Royal Rumble for the dreamcast, I knew it was down hill from there.

I did like Day of Wreckoning ?title? for the gamecube. Those were decent.

CkyTx said:
WCW/NWO World Tour for the 64 was the first one. At the time it was great but it was definately outdone by Revenge. Best WCW title ever. WM2000 and No Mercy were great specifically cause they were done with characters that were icons of wrestling at that time. One of the best era's in wrestling translated to games.

After they did Royal Rumble for the dreamcast, I knew it was down hill from there.

I did like Day of Wreckoning ?title? for the gamecube. Those were decent.

I agree on everything you said, you should really try raw vs smackdown reminds me od the wm2000 game.

I agree about the controls on the game. The past 2 Raw vs. SD I havent liked becuz of they way the controls are I miss the controls from SD Here Comes the Pain and the SD game b4 that.

"SANTA" brought my oldest son a copy of 07 this year and after learning the controls I like it. Great game play and the season mode is good but repeats it self. Wish the game had Jeff Hardy!

Back