Any Roy Oswalts FS/FT???

I have a sick 2006 Ultimate Collection Oswalt Patch 34/50. It's really one of a kind, part of the A in Astros. I can't post a scan here yet, so pm me your email and I'll send you a pic. I'm looking for Cubs, Yankees, or Bears. Thanks, Tim

bigtimten said:
I have a sick 2006 Ultimate Collection Oswalt Patch 34/50. It's really one of a kind, part of the A in Astros. I can't post a scan here yet, so pm me your email and I'll send you a pic. I'm looking for Cubs, Yankees, or Bears. Thanks, Tim
PM sent...thanks!

I am interested in your Earl Campbell Passing the Torch Autograph. I have the following Oswalt Patch for trade. It is /15. LMK Thank you.

RoyOswalt3ColorPatchdto15.jpg

jwpjones said:
I am interested in your Earl Campbell Passing the Torch Autograph. I have the following Oswalt Patch for trade. It is /15. LMK Thank you.

RoyOswalt3ColorPatchdto15.jpg
Thanks for the interest, and I like the patch, but won't move the Campbell for it.

I still have that '06 Ultimate Triple Auto w/Nieve & Bucholtz /50 if you ever have any interested in it :shifty:

Take care,

- Dave.

55_marlins_sp said:
I still have that '06 Ultimate Triple Auto w/Nieve & Bucholtz /50 if you ever have any interested in it :shifty:

Take care,

- Dave.
Thanks again for offering Dave - but no interest in it yet.

Back