any and all auto and gu in football only

Vikings I may need to make a substitution or two for you but the deal will still be for the same price. I will include the shipping with dc at no extra cost for you. So be patient and we will set up the official trade agreement when you can confirm the purchase date.

Lon

new and improved list:
04 Reflections Focus on the Future jersey Roy Williams (DAL)
06 Donruss Elite Zoning Commission jersey/250 D. Branch
01 SP Game Used Jersey Drew Bledsoe
03 Fleer Platinum Platinum Portraits jersey K. Warner
04 Donruss Elite Gridiron Gear jersey C. Buckhalter
03 UD Finite RC jersey Andre Johnson
05 LCM Certifed Skills Jersey D. Carr

new substitutions
04 Reflections E. James Pro Cuts jersey
06 SPx Winning Materials T. Barber jersey
04 UD Rookie Futures Tatum Bell jersey

for another $5 I can add a mystery 3 GU more. So that would be $25 for 13 GU.

LMK
Lon

vikingsarethebest said:
hay steve give me just sum names u have in that lot for me and are the all name brand like are any press pass

ljmaya sounds good give me till fryday of this nexet week ok

buitin is that all u have ur willing to git ride of i men u know i am interested in it and if so will u trade or do u whant 2 dollers for it u know i just sent out a gu bat card to some one and it coted about 2.00 just to send that one do u have any otheres u dont whant lmk if so

ok i have contenders, press pass both autos and GU, ultra, spx, showcase, and topps.

to name a few names that are in here, stephen jackson, kurt warner, julius peppers, julius jones, ray lewis, matt hasselbeck,marshall faulk, steve smith, tyler palko, torry holt, etc etc.
let me know

steve yes i can do it give me sum time um pm me and we will discuse it further

ljmaya yes i can do that um pm me ur addy and im going to do the mistry gu thing is that 3 more u say pm me ur addy will seand urs this sunday

buitien pm me ur stuff fore the pay pal to go throgh so we can get it going

and every one set it up and ill do it i dont know how yet and i havent the time to try i work 7 days a week and 12 houres a day at my job and come home and work on fihsing poles and on reels and also cars and all kinds of stuf so its like a 20hour job day every day for me thack you all any one else have cards

Back