Another TDP&P blaster from Target (2 hits)

michaelou44

Bench Warmer
Brandon Meriweather Black (rc)
Kevin Jones Black
H. Ward Black
J.P. Losman Black
M. Barber Black
M. Bulger Black
Mathas Kiwanuka Bronze

RCs
Ginn Jr.
Jordan Palmer
Rhema McKnight
Troy Smith
Marcus McCauley
Sidney Rice
Joe Thomas
Jason Hill

Joseph Addai
Matt Lienart

Chansi Stuckey/David Clowney Senior Standout Dual JSY #121/199
Nice Ones red and the other is white Plain but still cool

The other hit is a Class Marks auto of
Robert Meachem
Sorry no scans I may try and get them pictured soon. Later and all for trade
for my SOONERS Later mike:cheers:

Thanks fellas. Was just looking on Beckett and someone pulled a Roy Williams/Adrian Peterson College Ties with AD signed # to 10:salut::salut::salut::ban::ban::ban::ban:
WOW could u imagine

You pulled both a jersey and an auto from a Target blaster???? :shock:

Nice. (we need a Borat icon)

Why do you keep pulling Stuckey and Gaines ADams? I am interested. I am completely out of OU stuff though. Please let me know what you have and hopefully we can work somethign out

Thanks fellas. Was just looking on Beckett and someone pulled a Roy Williams/Adrian Peterson College Ties with AD signed # to 10:salut::salut::salut::ban::ban::ban::ban:
WOW could u imagine

That got pulled from one of my boxes at the Indy show I believe. It was pretty sweet. Same guy pulled a Jamarcus Russel Auto #/24 at the same time.

Why do you keep pulling Stuckey and Gaines ADams? I am interested. I am completely out of OU stuff though. Please let me know what you have and hopefully we can work somethign out

I will hold onto the Stuckys and Adams for ya. JLMK if u get some SOONERS. Later and GL with the SOONERS.LOL
So far the Black Ref Adams, reg Stuckys out of Prestige and DP&P, Adams Helmet Sticker of Adams and this Dual. Later

Back