Andre Johnson Autos Patches Logos Rcs etc

Beast Mode 80

Bench Warmer
I will be selling my Andre Johnson collection in the upcoming weeks. I have 20 different RC autos #ed to as low as 5, patch cards, patch auto cards, logo patch cards and just about anything else you can think of. Along with that, I have other Texans patch, Auto, Logo, etc. I will be selling. I will be listing most on ebay. My username is HumanHighlight3. Due to time restraints, I will not list all cards at the same time. They will be spaced throughout the upcoming weeks. If interested send me a message. My email is [email protected]. I can send pictures upon request

Some of what I have: (there are hundreds more just not enough time to list)

Andres
03 Contenders RC Auto #/199
03 Spectrum RC Auto #/250
03 Leaf Limited Spotlight Silver Auto #/15
03 Leaf Limited SpotLight Gold Auto #/5
09 Donruss Gridiron Gear NFL shield logo patch Auto #/25

and the list goes on. I have many like this.

I am adding pictures to my gallery now and will be adding more throughout the week. All pictures posted on my gallery are of cards I am selling on here or will be listing on ebay in the coming weeks.

Another delay. I have many cards scanned to my computer but cand upload them to my gallery. It gives me the upload successful message, but after i clikc continue it gives me another message "PHP running on your server does not support the GD image library, check with your webhost if ImageMagick is installed"

Anyone know a quick fix?

Ok I have pictures available on my photobucket account. My photobucket name is cmichalsky3 if you have troubles seeing the pictures send me a message and I will help you out.

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/cmichalsky3/#!cpZZ6QQtppZZ16

Back