And now, some GU cards...

Hey ersportscards,

Okay, so if you find the Teix. card I would be willing to trade that and the Lee for the Sammy. If not, I saw an '04 Leaf Glavine or an '05 UD ESPN Michael Young... Both are Jersey cards, I'm just not into the bat cards that much...

LMK
Nykerry

Your card book $15.00 ???
LMK
Nykerry43 said:
Hey ersportscards,

Okay, so if you find the Teix. card I would be willing to trade that and the Lee for the Sammy. If not, I saw an '04 Leaf Glavine or an '05 UD ESPN Michael Young... Both are Jersey cards, I'm just not into the bat cards that much...

LMK
Nykerry

Hey ersportscards,

Yep, guess I haven't looked at that card in quite a while... :0 So I guess I either have to figure something else out... I also have several of Sosa's RC's. Have Bowman, Donruss (2), Score and UDeck. If that works, great, otherwise LMK and I'll look around to see if there is something else I can figure out...

Nykerry43

Hey,

The only other GU is a Konerko Jersey card that I just got in. I noticed you are interested in R. Alomar, I have a hand-signed card from him (in person, not certified), I have a Javy Lopez Bowman RC, I have some of I-Rod's RC's.

Other autographs? Blalock minor-league, Jason Botts, Scott Elarton, Mark Grace, Todd Greene minor-league, Jason Hart, Sean Henn, Aubrey Huff minor-league, Pete LaForest, Brian Lawrence, Jon Lieber, Mark Mulder minor-league, Eric Munson, Tim Redding, Paul Sorrento, Dennis Tankersley, Tony Womack.

LMK

I Pass on the Alomar ,this card Mark Grace auto is a Certified card?
LMK
ERSPORTCARDS

Nykerry43 said:
Hey,

The only other GU is a Konerko Jersey card that I just got in. I noticed you are interested in R. Alomar, I have a hand-signed card from him (in person, not certified), I have a Javy Lopez Bowman RC, I have some of I-Rod's RC's.

Other autographs? Blalock minor-league, Jason Botts, Scott Elarton, Mark Grace, Todd Greene minor-league, Jason Hart, Sean Henn, Aubrey Huff minor-league, Pete LaForest, Brian Lawrence, Jon Lieber, Mark Mulder minor-league, Eric Munson, Tim Redding, Paul Sorrento, Dennis Tankersley, Tony Womack.

LMK

I never said no to the Johnson, just said the Chipper is gone.

Nykerry43 said:
Hey Crash 62254,

You gotta work with me here... I would love to trade the Helton to you but you don't have much. I'm assuming the Johnson is a 'no' and I get that, it's an autograph. The only other thing I saw in the GU was the quad bat card. You have not RC's and when I looked at football, you have no RC's there. I thought the Clayton might be possible because I live in FL, but it's his college GU. Have you anything else as a possibility?

Sorry been away awhile...back in the game with a new bucket. Still got the Helton or any other ones? Base,GU'd,Inserts....etc

Nykerry43 said:
Hey Crash 62254,

Okay, my bad, so the Johnson is a possibility. So what are you thinking?

Back