Also Saying Hello

Luke Anderson

Rookie
Transactions: 11
I have been posting on here for a few days now. Im very happy the way people have been helping or treating me. I found this place by a referal from Mike. I was looking for case breaks and he pointed to this site. For That Mike I thank you. I am starting collecting from the ground up and just bought only a few blasters and 1 contenders box. I want to collect Russel Wilson and be known as the russel wilson go to guy. As for my personal life. I live in the home of the little league world series. I have 2 boys corinthius and maxamis 12 and 10. Im both parents to them and sometimes that literally blows but thats life haha. I have a wonderful future wife and shes ok with me collecting cards so shes a keeper. I work nights for company so if you ever wonder why is posting so early in the morning its because i dont sleep at night haha. Well I hope my introduction was good enough I hope you all had a great holiday.

Luke Welcome to the Zone... Use the Force Luke :blackalien:(sorry bout that one couldn't resist.):whistle:

Haha, I know what you mean about little boys. I've got 2 myself (11 and 6). They are quite the handful at times, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Glad you joined the site. Hopefully you'll be able to find some Russell Wilsons to add to your collection while you're here.

If you have any questions, or concerns, PM me any time.

Hahaha yea I heard that one before I say no........Im your Daddy. Actually Star Wars is my fav I got a large collection of them as well.

Welcome to the future of Trading Card Forums Luke!

*movie reference.. in.. 3...2...1....*

What we have here is *NOT* a failure to communicate :D (ok, so slightly altered movie reference :ROFLMAO: )

Back