All The Following $20 Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Were Wrong At First

You Said You Only Got 4 Sells Highest Is $2.26. Lmfao! You Cared About Ebay Then. Then You Found The Right Ebay And Seen My Emaculate Record And All The Sudden You Didnt Care. I Can See Your Dying To Have Last Word Here, Very Childish, But Ok. Keep Posting Im Done With This Thread Your Post Will Go Unread From Me. As Far As Who I Made The Deal With Goes, I Will Pm Them And Have Them Post If They Want To. Ok. I Do Not Disclose Information, Especialy To People Like Yourself Who Is Dying To Be In The Middle Of Something And Get People In Trouble. You Sir Or Maam Are A Fuccn Drama Queen. Me Saying That Is Probably Against The Rules, And I Might Get Suspended From Site For It But If They Do Then The Only Fair Thing To Do Would Be To Suspend You Also. Besides I Am Member On Many Other Sites. Now Goodbye. I Will Not Be Reading Any More On This Thread. This Threads Purpose Was To Sell Those Cards And Theyre Sold. Im Done With This Thread. Good Bye Maam, Have A Wonderful Day.

I agree. Paypal is a buyers friend and burns sellers during disputes. I have a 12 feedback and no verified trader tag. Does that mean I always have to send first because I don't agree with that idea. He was offering a pretty sweet deal there. I wish I would have got it. I do agree that everyone has to be careful not to get burned. If you don't have trust in the deal don't make it.

If you don't have any $ in paypal when it comes to a time for the dispute, then the other person is out of luck, now stop this or the thread will be closed down.

Read Paypla Rules On Buyer Protection.

They Still Give Money Back And Put Sellers Account In Negative Or Take It Off The Sellers Credit Card Or Bank Account. Now, Go Ahead And Get Thread Closed I Give A Crap Less. Cards Are Sold Lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back