All The Following $20 Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I said is you wont find someone that is verified with trades sent first to someone that has just joined.

Why Would I Scam Anyone Out Of $20 Bucks Anyways

Have You Looked At What All I Have Sold On Ebay? $20 Is Nothing. Id Send To A Mod Even And Let Them Tell You When It Was There And Have You Send Then But Not Straight To You. Thats Ridiculous When $20 Means So Much To Someone They Think They Are Getting Scammed.

PremiereRCandSportscards said:
Have You Looked At What All I Have Sold On Ebay? $20 Is Nothing. Id Send To A Mod Even And Let Them Tell You When It Was There And Have You Send Then But Not Straight To You. Thats Ridiculous When $20 Means So Much To Someone They Think They Are Getting Scammed.
you have sold 4 things and the highest was $2.26.

the verified trader tag is on the front page top left, you are not qualified for it yet.

if you don't want to do the deal then why keep posting?

Uhh You Apparently Looked At The Wrong

Ebay User I Have Over 300 Sells. Alot To Repeat Customers And All Positive Feedback. My User Id On There Is Premierercandsportscards. Also I Read The Rules And There Was Nothing There About Verified Trader Tags. Also It Did Say Being Rude To Any Member Is Not Tolerated And No Flaming Or Troll Wars So If Youre Gonna Keep Being Rude Dont Do It On My Thread.

Yeah Thats It

And Look Through It Click On The Sells When People Buy Multiple Items At One Time. When They Leave Feedback For All Items It Only Goes Up One. Its Over 300 Items. Check It Out. Im Not A Scammer. Look Through Items Sold Youll See. Yeah Theres Some Cheap Ones But Theres Also A Few $500 Plus. Its All Ok Though I Just Sold Lot To A Guy Who Pmed Me. Thanks For Your Help Though Even Though You Did It In Rude Way, I Can Tell You Were Trying To Help

I don't care about eBay, this isn't eBay, now you have to earn a rep here which means sending first, we all had to do it at some point and if you won't then 99% of people WON'T deal with someone that is NEW and no transactions.

Of Course You Dont Care About Ebay All The Sudden

Since You Realized You Was Wrong. Oh And Guess What I Just Made A Deal Where I Dont Have To Send First On Here. Some Other People Are Smart Enoughto Realize That Paypal Does Give Money Back And That Ebay Feedback Does Mean Something. So Good Day To Ya. Bye

for what its worth ive always gotten my money back on failed sales and i have 9 trades on this site and no verified trader tag, as a matter of fact ive been burned on here twice once by a member now banned for life and i was given a send first for that was recently removed and iam stiill not sure why i got it to begin with anyways hes meeting u half ways if u dont want it ill probably take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back