Added some new items to my COMC port

Hey Ernie! Do you sell a lot of your items on there? I've really been thinking about selling on there but not sure about it yet.

I sell a decent amount of items . Hot stuff of course sells fast . Also older hard to find 90's inserts sell real good along with low numbered items . I sold a 2003 Press proof of chen ming wang (baseball) for 9.75 bv 12.00 . I had .50 into the card when i listed it so it was a great sale.

I'd really advise against selling on there. Site has really gone downhill.

Herer is my sales by month. Full disclosure: I had about 1000 of my better cards shipped to me in Sept 2013 but things had already gone way downhill before that.

fP2j2sW.png

Andy Sales have dropped but that is due to people not having beckett values . But i think now with the system they are working on it will change that issue. only other thing i see that has hurt it was the change in port and classified sales . But i still like it and make plenty of sales for stuff i would never sell on ebay .

Andy Sales have dropped but that is due to people not having beckett values . But i think now with the system they are working on it will change that issue. only other thing i see that has hurt it was the change in port and classified sales . But i still like it and make plenty of sales for stuff i would never sell on ebay .

I think the biggest problem is they were purely interested in adding sellers for so long and there is not much to recruit new buyers, especially at this stage. Really deters buyers also that such a high percentage of the higher end cards are priced at ridiculous amounts.

I've done pretty good on COMC - I only started selling at the end of November.

November $87.80
December $2,212.98
January $4,444.08
February $508.01

General Account Info
Items in Inventory 3,770
Total Book Value $29,686.75
Items w/o Book Price 164
Total Asking Price $25,807.75
Items w/o Asking Price 0
Items Not for Sale 1
Items Ready to Ship 1