Aaron Brooks Exquisite

Status
Not open for further replies.
man I can NOT find another one (#60) to save my life... I guess I will have to update the pic to show 59... up from the 53 in the current pic :(

Did you ever get the one from that guy on the other site? I think his name was abthetruth or something like that.

nope, i dont think so.... and I had one incoming from SCF, but it "got lost in the mail" BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and I got my $ from paypal... so... still want it though LOL

well guys ... I got #60 in the mail today ;)

8xreb6.jpg

That is one of the most awesome one player collections that i have seen and I don't think you have anything to worry about as Brooks shows no signs of slowing down and is only getting better. I just wish I had one of those..;)

Thanks man... yea the last one to pop up was a few months ago so i had to grab this one... 60 of 225.. not to bad for exquisite rookies

Yeah, they are far and few between since he has been showing flashes of being excellent and that has been a year and a half now.

I have to agree with StevE O, borderline compulsive...LOL....Awesome collection man. I wish I could get my Earl Campbell to that.

I had a question about the Brooks patches in your PC why do some of the patches have blue on them are they from another jersey than the Rockets? By the way, That is an awesome collection and the M Williams 474 is absolutely killer! Why are you selling the Brooks, If you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back