A little bit of mail plus reults of the signing

Brad

Bench Warmer
First, Canada Mil sucks since I have some Red Wings stuff coming in, but it has not shown. Blame Canada!

But I did get this Wing in (from America). One of my favorite players and a true tough guy in the NHL

Darren McCarty SOTT
DarrenMccartySOTT.jpg

I picked up a HOF rc on the cheap. I enjoyed seeing him play in Buffalo, so not too bad
ThurmanPSArc.jpg

I also won this in a contest on FCB hosted by Bo (Flightposite). I am not sure what I am going to do with it though.

Rashard Mendenhall Topps Letter 5/5
RashardMendenhallletter.jpg

Lastly, from the signing in town. I went to the athletic surplus sale and not overly impressed. I did get a real nice pair of Nike Sweatpants, but nothing really in my size. I would have cleaned up if I was a 44 waist and wore a 3XL though. Oh well, I ended up spending an extra 10 on Cullen then. I also decided on saving a mini for fan day (possibley Spiller) or someone who I cannot easily get a photo of, like Andre Ellington and Kyle Parker.

First, Aaron Kelly 8x10
This catch set up the game winning field goal in 2007
aaronkelly2.jpg

The Cullen 8x10
Of course we won this game, and I am pretty sure this is from the winning drive based on the photos around it in my brother's set
CullenHarper2.jpg

The dual of them:
KellyHarper.jpg

that mendy will be an easy trade with Zeeck (the resident Illinois fan) or any of those Steelers folks...

Thanks everyone. I may put the Mendenhall on trading block soon I guess. Hopefully I can turn it into a nice PC card

Back