sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
01.jpg

04.jpg

02.jpg

and this...

03.jpg

i thought Exquisite 97/99 was 87/99 :doh: friggen small scans, but one of the NTs is 87/99 so it all works out in the end...just means itll sell for $30 less that i figured...

and yeah, the Rookie Premiere has the HOLO, and yeah, both Superfractors are 1/1s :salut:

He got cut by Cleveland. Super nice stuff though, even if I am way out of touch with the hobby these days. The last stuff I remember buying was Kelley Washington and Casey Clausen. Doh!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy hell of a haul!

yeah crazy day for me, Tuesday for you :roll:

for the price i couldnt say no, hopefully i recoup my spending within a week...i have 6 listed now BIN/BO, both supers, spa gold, spa logo, red ink, and nt jsy#

hopefully there is someone out there that wants, that needs, these cards...im just hosting them for a couple weeks hopefully...well a few of them, i have no issues holding onto the SPA and Exq that arent listed, when next round of free listings comes up the other NT stuff will go up...

got this today from eBay...

Dear sliqwill,

Hi,
I have purchased a few cards from you in the past. Just curious, where have you found all of these great D-Will cards?
Thank you,
Tom

:rambo:

Back